Menu
Stephenlambert
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Major speed reduction

Paying for 50mb and at times I am getting 1mb this issue has been ongoing for 5 to 6 months. Is anyone else having the same issues. Speed is unreliable and just keep getting palmed off fix is planned and the dates put back. Quite a shocking service for what you pay for. Tried all the hints and tips change this do that done it all and still the same. Any ideas probably at the last result is to cancel and go with a alternative supplier.
0 Kudos
nivnirnah
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Major speed reduction

I have experienced similar since I was upgraded to the 200MB service and supplied with a new Super Hub. The wireless connectivity often drops after a period to 1-2MB. I use both 5 and 2.4 Hz wireless lans. A hard reset seems to resolve it; but it is increasing in frequency and a PITA.

0 Kudos
Stephenlambert
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Major speed reduction

Seems like this is affecting a lot of people just keep getting spun lies it will be fixed then and it goes on and on they don't even cut your bill in half just get £7 off. Would like to see them fill up with petrol pay £70 got the tank full get in the car an there is just a quarter. Be a different story then.