Menu
drs1980
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Low speeds in Liverpool area

Why is it that there is a known issue in the Liverpool area causing extremely low broadband speeds (e.g. often 1.5Mbps-7Mbps on a 50Mbps service) which has been going on since June, does this never show as a "known issue" on the service status page?

Also, does anyone know how to progress my complaint on this matter?  I have spent hours upon hours to the phone getting passed round from various departments who are unable to help but are adamant they are passing me through to the people who can.  Whenever I ask for a manager I get told none is available but I will get a callback.  I have only ever received one such callback (this morning) which I was not available to take as I had requested it for yesterday evening.  I have even taken to emailing the CEO and got the anticipated response that it had been passed over to his team who would be in touch.  Sadly, two weeks later and they are yet to bother.

0 Kudos
C33nf0
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Low speeds in Liverpool area

Seeing quite a few people in the Liverpool areas having issues.

Im in L22 on 200meg and ive seen sub 20meg most evenings , its actually completely off at this minute ( using my phone as a hotspot........)

Ive never seen it show as an issue on the issues page either , a mod may contact you with a known issue fault reference and a "review date"

This "Review date" will just get pushed further and further back though :-(

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Low speeds in Liverpool area

Hello drs1980,

Thanks for getting in touch, welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Apologies for the fault in your area, I know this can be really irritating.

The reason this fault doesn't show on the Service Status page is because this is a cable specific fault and doesn't necessary affect everyone who shares your postcode.

We're unable to quicken up this process, but we can provide progress updates so please keep in touch and bump this post on or after the next review date.

Thanks for your patience,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos