Menu
SuperNick
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Low broadband speed

Hi few months ago got a letter saying my broadband speed was going to be put up to 70 so I thought great as it was meant to be 50 but was more like 20 now I've had a email saying it's up to 70 and done a few of them checks you can do with various apps and it's no where near 70 so much so I get buffering when watching a film on Netflix it's tha bad I'm considering changing broadband provider.

any help would be mostly appreciated 

cheers 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Low broadband speed

Evening SuperNick,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are having issues with your broadband speeds.

I've checked your connection, the downstream power levels are too low at - 13 dBmV and the upstream is too high at + 53 dBmV. For this I would like to book an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Evening SuperNick,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

Sorry to read that you are having issues with your broadband speeds.

I've checked your connection, the downstream power levels are too low at - 13 dBmV and the upstream is too high at + 53 dBmV. For this I would like to book an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) with some details for you to confirm please. Once you have replied I can go ahead with the appointment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SuperNick
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sam can't find that pm you've sent or even the purple envelope icon you mention at the top right in on my tablet so don't know weather that makes much difference
0 Kudos