Menu
SimJG
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Low Speeds Evenings

Hello, on an evening I am suffering from enormous speed reductions on an evening when I am lucky to get 2 down when I should be getting 50+ which I do get in a morning and through the day. I am in the BD13 area.

0 Kudos
LokiDog
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Low Speeds Evenings

Check what speed is available via BT here  http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/speed-checker/

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Evening SimJG,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I've run some checks on your broadband connection, the line and the hub have come back as fine. However I did notice a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing the slow speeds you have been experiencing. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003834674 and with a review date of 30th November.

I'm sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused. I will pass this across to one of colleagues who will be in touch with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
SirGravity
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Will this also solve similar problems in BD12, or do I need to raise a ticket, too? I have run the online test which gets to around 30% before telling me it's going to fix it. I'm on the 100Mbps package and am getting annoyed about the messages saying I am being upgraded when I can't get above 2-5 most days/evenings

0 Kudos