Menu
M4estroPL
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

London UB6 area 21 EXTREMELY SLOW SPEED!!!!!!

Im paying for up to 100mbps not 2-3mbps. Whats going on?? Same problem happened each few months. Please let me know are you able to fix it or do I need to cancel contract because of your fault.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5969875720

I would like to finally get an Internet for which I am paying god damn 35 pounds!!!

Kris

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: London UB6 area 21 EXTREMELY SLOW SPEED!!!!!!

Hi M4estroPL,

Thanks for posting!

Really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your connection.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004803071). Our technicians are working to get this sorted and have set a review date of 15th March.

I can also see an issue with your Downstream Power levels that will need to be adjusted by a technician. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
M4estroPL
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok great. Engineers will took care of the fault starting from 15th March.

But why do I need to pay for the service which your company does not provide anymore?? I am a good customer, always paying on time cause I had no reasons to complain. But now I am expecting some discount.

I am waiting for private message or call from customer service regarding discounted bill or I'll need to cancel direct debit.

Regards - Perfect customer - Kris

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just so you know the date given is a REVIEW and is not a FIX date so it will probably be pushed back to around June after that.

Also don't cancel your DD as it will just cause you to get a mark on your credit score.

Call Virgin and quote the fault given and ask for your discount.

0 Kudos