Menu
salamat
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Log of 'Over Utilization' issues (evening/weekend speeds regularly dropping drastically)

Would be interested in seeing how widespread this 'Over Utilization' issue is. Would be grateful if anyone who has been told this is the issue could just post their location, how long it has been a problem, supposed speed and actual speeds . (Please just leave these details, rather than any discussion, thanks)

ThanksVM Speedtests from 23-2-17.jpg

0 Kudos
salamat
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log of 'Over Utilization' issues (evening/weekend speeds regularly dropping drastically)

Stevenage SG1 Since 2014 '50' 1-3Mbps
kamilHussein123
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Log of 'Over Utilization' issues (evening/weekend speeds regularly dropping drastically)

Just posted about this B62 0HT did not get warned at all about this when we switched over from a steady 60mbps talktalk deal, really pathetic, Just got out new connection today and speeds are meant to be 100mbps. 

nickh
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

St Albans AL4, supposedly a 200Mbps service, but normally between 2-10Mbps after 5pm and at weekends.  Ongoing since March 2016.

Captslow
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

CH41 area. Been getting between 10-20 dl and 5ul even though I'm supposed to be on 70. Review date is 9 months away. Ongoing since start of January 2017.

There's loads on twitter and I believe Facebook moaning at VM about various issues. Utter shambles from a company that was once really good and reliable. Not sure how they're getting away with it to be honest. Me on the other hand are looking for a new provider as I'm not putting up with paying for a dogshit service especially as im outta contract