Menu
dztm
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

KT1 2TQ speed on 50 MB/s Broadband

Hi There,

I have 50MB/s but looking at the speed right now...it's a little bit ludicrous.

Can someone tell me when this will be repaired or what is going on?
I am paying for a full service and 50MB/s not for 3MB/s....

Regards,
dztm

0 Kudos
dztm
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: KT1 2TQ speed on 50 MB/s Broadband

This is ridiculous...I am paying for a full service and 50MB/s and what I get from Virgin?
Ignorance and nearly 3 MB/s Well done Virgin, WELL DONE.

1.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello dztm,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have been having trouble with your speeds.

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F003355483 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 03/05/2017. 

I will pop you a PM to discuss this further. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Additionally, I can see your upstream power levels are too high, I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you. We can organise this via the PM/ 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
dztm
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

I thank you for your reply, I know that in my area have been some problems for a couple of months, I even had a discount on my payments, two months ago I was informed that the problem was resolved, as you see not really.

Regards,
Tom

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tom, 

I am sorry to see that. 

If you give this thread a bump closer to the date I will get an update for you. 

If you do want me to book an engineer or take another look at your connection because of the power levels in future, just drop me a quick PM and I will be happy to take a look. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos