Menu
Chibokgurl
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just signed up but getting slow in the evenings!

So i just got off the phone with VM and was told there was a fault in the area that will cause slow speeds in the evenings. 

Its meant to be fixed in Feb so hoping that happens but why did you sign me up to a service that is currently faulty? surely i should have been told this?

0 Kudos
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Just signed up but getting slow in the evenings!

These over utilisation faults are on a need to know basis within the virgin empire..

Put it this way if they told me i would be getting between 1-5Mbps at the time any sane person wants to use the internet i would i have looked at the other options..

Guessing you would off too, so thats two they have got right here!

its like this..

Sales have no idea of these mystical over utilitsation faults and don't forgot rule one of sales 'sell them and worry about servicing it later'

Support use actual FIX dates when you enquire over the phone, wonder if this is to keep you hoping for that never coming fix.

Some would call the above a dishonest way to get  and keep customers.

Only people in these areas can honestly answer this....And its easy to say just leave when you not on the never ending fix/review journey..

0 Kudos
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

VM do this all the time. If you are still in your 14 day Cooling Off Period, run for it. These "Faults" can last for years.

F003443743. December '14 - May '17.
0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Don't forget you can download as much as you want, there is no cap, it just takes a week longer than any good ISP can do Smiley Tongue 

PS, forget streaming media, that's on your PC or VM's catchup services.

Have fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos