Menu
Hrh
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is there issues with broadband in the po6 area as at peek times the speed dropped down to 0.7

I have had issues with the broadband in the po6 area for the past few nights dropping down to 0.7mps. When I phoned virgin it rose to 25 mps for about half an hour on the phone
0 Kudos
fatlagger
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there issues with broadband in the po6 area as at peek times the speed dropped down to 0.7

Its same all over the network if you read a lot of posts ,not enough bandwidth for the number of people in that given area, maybe if your lucky it could be a engineer fix. Sadly for me here   in BL2 its not its a high utilization and other subscribed  problem that's been going on for a NUMBER of years.Phone up and complain ,I was getting off a little on each bill until I finally gave up,BT being fitted Friday .been waiting for fix for 15 months and still nothing good luck.6072165577.png    

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there issues with broadband in the po6 area as at peek times the speed dropped down to 0.7

Afternoon Hrh,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry to read you are experiencing slow broadband speeds. 

When I checked the network I was unable to see any issues that would cause your speeds to drop this low.

If the speeds are still the same, can you complete speed tests through a wired connection please?

Do you notice this on all your devices?

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos