Menu
Feeneyp
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Is it quicker to get a letter rather then broadband with virgin in Eltham?

Just wondering if the postman is quicker than my broadband? I'd send virgin an email but can't find the address and it's taken me a day to open this page.

Feeneyp
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it quicker to get a letter rather then broadband with virgin in Eltham?

Got the below from Virgin just wish my broadband was 152Mb

Hello again, Feeneyp!

You?re shooting through the ranks faster than a packet at 152Mb. Bravo!

We?d like to thank you for your continued contribution with a brand new rank.

Your new rank is Joining in.

Congrats! We hope you?ll stick around. It?s really nice having you here to keep us company in the community.

Thanks!

The Virgin Media Community Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is it quicker to get a letter rather then broadband with virgin in Eltham?

Hi there Feeneyp,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I appreciate your query in regards to sending us an email. As this is not an option, is there anything I can help with or check for you? I'm assuming that you are having issues with the broadband speeds? If so I am sorry for any inconvenience this has been causing you. Looking at your connection, the upstream power levels are too high at 54 dBmV and for this I can book an engineer appointment to check this for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details.

I also noticed a high peak time traffic fault has been raised in your area which is causing slow speeds. The reference number is F003955376 and has a review date of 29th March.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos