Menu
Park3r213
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet speed is a joke

Hi, I currently have the 70mb/s package and have been complaining the last few months about having slow internet speed , I have currently been getting 3mb/s which to me is a joke ! I rang up customer service today and after being on the phone for nearly a hour the person said he had sorted my router out and the internet speed will be back up. I get home from work and it has gone up, up to 5mb/s , I understand that I won't get my full 70mb/s but I feel like 5mb/s is ridiculous , im very close to leaving and going elsewhere, is there anything anyone can suggest to do ? Iv tried testing the speed through wireless and wired via Ethernet cable and both times there the same
0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet speed is a joke

Park3r213 wrote:
Hi, I currently have the 70mb/s package and have been complaining the last few months about having slow internet speed , I have currently been getting 3mb/s which to me is a joke ! I rang up customer service today and after being on the phone for nearly a hour the person said he had sorted my router out and the internet speed will be back up. I get home from work and it has gone up, up to 5mb/s , I understand that I won't get my full 70mb/s but I feel like 5mb/s is ridiculous , im very close to leaving and going elsewhere, is there anything anyone can suggest to do ? Iv tried testing the speed through wireless and wired via Ethernet cable and both times there the same

They lie on the phones to make you all warm and fuzzy inside so you don't think VM are as bad as the universe see them, the best way to deal with these criminals is make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Park3r213
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet speed is a joke

I do get that feeling every time I get off the phone to be honest , I just read your guide and I'm going to make a formal complaint now , just done a speed check now and it came out 3.05 mb/s , absolutely sick of it I'll keep doing speed checks , keeping a photo record with it and like you say if it's not sorted in 8 weeks I'll have enough proof to take it to cisas, which I will be doing I'm fed up of paying good money and getting nothing back in return except a letter every few months saying my bill is going up in price !!