Menu
georgeparfum
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Internet connection VERY slow. [BIG PING]

Hello, im playing CS:GO and SA:MP (GTA San Andreas Multi Player) and my internet connection is extremlyyyyy slow. I've got big ping in every game. In any game i join it disconnects me because slow internet conection. What should i do about it? How can i fix it. I called at virgin media they said you should wait until 20 december.....Here is a speed test.Testnet.png

0 Kudos
pete7049
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection VERY slow. [BIG PING]

As VM have told you to wait until 20th December, I'm guessing that date is a "review date" for over utilisation problems in your area.

F003443743. December '14 - May '17.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Internet connection VERY slow. [BIG PING]

Hi georgeparfum, 

Welcome to the forums, I'm sorry to see you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004032588 for slow speeds at peak times. I have popped the details across to the team that deal with these types of issues and they will get in contact with you as soon as they can. We should have more news on this after 21/11/2016. 

The team will continue to keep you update on this issue. 

I can see your modem SNR is a little on the low side. I would like to get an engineer out to correct this for you as it will not be helping your connection during non peak hours. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos