Menu
AAEG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Insane slow speed North London

My '50mbs' connection is reaching an average of 2mbs in the evening, making television unwatchable. I telephoned for help and was told it would be this slow for almost another 3 MONTHS, until December 21st. 

This is is totally unacceptable. Please can you do something to give me the speed I'm paying for, or at the very least reduce my bill to a level that reflects the fact that I'm getting 4% of what I'm paying for at peak times.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Insane slow speed North London

Hi there AAEG,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Very Happy

Really sorry for the poor speeds you're experiencing at the moment, I know this can be really inconvenient.

I can see you're currently being affected by fault: F003948570 which is due for review on the 21/12 as you know.

I've handed your details over to a colleague who will be in touch to discuss a loss of service credit.

Thanks again for posting,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
AAEG
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you, Heather. Do you know roughly when I can expect to hear from your colleague?

Do you know what the likelihood is that this issue will be fixed on the 21/12/2016?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
AAEG
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Speed is still appalling after the supposed 'review date', and now I'm being told the 'new' review date is 08/02/17, I'm clearly being strung along. Before I cancel my account, and advise everyone I know to avoid Virgin Broadband like the plague, I offer one more chance for an HONEST answer to the question of when I can expect to get the speed I'm paying for. Cheers.

0 Kudos