Menu
Silent-2016
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I pay for 100mb but get 0.58k on going for 3 years now, and no manager in sight.

This is in the TS19 Area.

Yes you read it correct.

I pay VM for 100mb broadband and I get 0.58k yes 0.58k if I want faster I have to stay up till around 3-6 am when wait for it, it goes to around 5mb. This must be a sick joke, I cant even use it.

I get a £10 credit on what? on money I have given for what "Nothing" just to claim 1/4 back this cant be correct. I have had this issue for over 3 years not to no avail, no one phones no one can be bothered to help because they don't know how to help. No senior managers no one at all phones me, updates are none, yet I am expected to just carry on paying for this useless connection, this cant be correct what type of support and service do you call this, think about it for once and have some balls and provide your customers with the information they deserve.

This is wrong very very wrong!

Capture1.PNG

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I pay for 100mb but get 0.58k on going for 3 years now, and no manager in sight.

I have had issues for 2 Years now, Have you got BT Fibre in your area? 

0 Kudos
Silent-2016
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I pay for 100mb but get 0.58k on going for 3 years now, and no manager in sight.

No, just standard BT and that runs at less than 1mb, in the TS19 area So you can see the frustration...........

0 Kudos