Menu
normanmrc
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

I need an adequate upload speed to maintain stable stream, I've recently become viral.

At 3 MB/ps for the nicest resolution (1080p), which significantly affects VIDEO QUALITY at higher frame rates, it's intolerable for users and I've had to resort to 6 - 7 MB/ps for a consistent, positive experience; however, 6 - 7 has frequent instability - the transmission becomes distorted at regular intervals to indicate the connection is insufficient. I'm afraid I cannot compromise on either the resolution (720p) or transmission volume (3 MB/ps) - both adversely disrupting the stream value itself - and it's evident I require an improved service. 

What should I do? I currently have a 50 MB/ps connection package (for the last 8 years or so), recently updated to 75 for £32 per month, and I'm uncertain how to proceed? I'd appreciate immediate assistance, I think (based on analytics) 25% of my userbase has been affected from the frustration related to these issue(s) from an attempt to upgrade (as demanded) the resolution.

0 Kudos
Ignition
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: I need an adequate upload speed to maintain stable stream, I've recently become viral.

I would upgrade to Vivid 200 Gamer. That's the lowest tier that has the speed you need and no upload limits. You should be able to stream 1080p60 fine with that service.
0 Kudos