Menu
RBCA
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Highly ms all the time.

Hello. I would like some proper explanation about VM connection. After a few week I got fed up with this connection. I already have a big history with you guys because of lies after lies so I'm not surprised anymore. I would like some explanations why the connection slows from 1 to 1000. I'm a big fan of video games and lately it's just been impossible to play, after 9.00/10.00pm, the internet just goes from 29ms to 600+ ms which makes it impossible. I've been reading a few posts from other people and I see that this problem is global. I already got some credit from you guys about all the lies, should I keep asking for more credit because you are not providing a proper service?
Would like to have some answers about all this.
Best Regards.

0 Kudos
jmarsters89
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Highly ms all the time.

I'm in the same boat.. I've just been kicked from a game for having a ping of 780ms. This happens every time I try to play any multiplayer games in the evening.

I've got screenshots going back since June showing an average of 2.5mbps every evening (when I'm paying for 100mbps).

I've found out the hard way that Virgin Media are an absolute joke of a company. Last time I complained I got £2.50 in credit so I'd try and get out of your contract if I were you.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Highly ms all the time.

Hello RBCA

Welcome to our forum, I am sorry we took a while getting here and for the slow speeds. We do have a problem with high peak time traffic on your segment I am afraid. We are already aware of it ref F003901114 and would like to carry out some upgrade work. The review date is currently showing 29 MAR 2017. Please accept our apologies and if you would be so kind to wait a few days one of the forum team will be in contact to discuss further.

Thank you for your patience

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos