Menu
lucasgolding
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

High ping and frequent downtimes

I have avoided posting about this up till now as it was much less frequent beforehand, but as of recent times I have experienced constant high ping (around 200ms) around the evening hours, especially around 8-10pm. This is an infuriating issue as I am usually the only one in my household using the internet at any time. In addition, as of late the internet has randomly and abruptly dropped for no apparent reason. This usually goes on for a couple of hours, but has once gone on for half a day. Restarting the router yields no results, as the lights indicate that it is working correctly, but of course it is not. Any help with these issues would be greatly appreciated as this is having a serious effect on my working day.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: High ping and frequent downtimes

Hi lucasgolding, 

Welcome to the forums, i am sorry to see that you have been having trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F005295664 for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 21 JUN 2017. 

Please give this thread a bump closer to the time and we will get an update for you. 

I can also see that your upstream power levels are too high I would like to get an engineer out to take a look at this for you. I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos