Menu
Ocani
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

High Utilization CH41 area

Over the last few months i have seen my 200mb connection get worse due to utilization in the area, saying that judging by this forum a lot of people are getting it in different areas of the country

I have spoken several times and all they say is "use the internet after midnight" " or "it will be fixed by <insert past date here>" really great service there 

Last night i had 6mbps and 10mbps during the evening its funny as upload was faster than download lol 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: High Utilization CH41 area

Hi Ocani, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see that you have had trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and it seems you are affected by fault ref F004455433, for slow speeds at peak times. The current review date is 28/06/2017.

I would like to pop this across to the team that deal with this type of issue so they can discuss this further with you. 

I will pop you a PM to get this arranged, keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

S

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
chadaauk
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broandband 200mb gamer package - download spead is constantly 12 mb on either wired or wireless connection. Upload averages at 20 mb. Could there be a problem here too ?  Smiley Frustrated

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you're also having trouble with your connection chadaauk,

I've located your account and it appears that you're currently being affected by a high demand for our service in your area under the fault ticket reference F004147201, with a review set for 06/12/2017. With this, you might find that your Virgin Broadband, Virgin TV or TiVo® interactive services are a bit slow at certain times of the day.

In addition to this, your equipment upstream power levels appear to be out of specification at the moment and I'd like to arrange an engineer visit for this.

I've sent you a private message so that we can discuss things further.

Catch you in a bit,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos