Menu
PorkyThePig
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help! Broken hub?

A/c no **********.

I am very unhappy with the handling of my problem and that I cannot speak to anybody.

This has happened before, only a few months ago, and they wasted TWO DAYS telling me that it was being fixed in the network before they finally decided to send an engineer out.

If anybody competent reads this, could they please ring me on the mobile number in the problem record?

This could easily become a retention issue.

Thanks - P.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help! Broken hub?

Hi PorkyThePig

Thanks for posting. I'm really sorry to hear of the loss of service you have experienced recently. I can imagine how frustrating this must have been.

When checking your account there was an SNR fault raised that was causing intermittent connection F004996403. This has now been resolved. Are you still experiencing any issues?

Speak soon 

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

PorkyThePig
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Ty, but I still have the problem. Ticket no F004967585 was reported as fixed yesterday but is not. The symptom is the same as when I had a broken modem, i.e. download less than 1 (one) Mbps. It worked briefly last weekend. So either the modem is broken again or there is still a problem in the outside network.

Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
PorkyThePig
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello again Ty. Glad to say that I now have an engineer booked for tomorrow morning, so thanks for your help. Just a pity that it took nearly a week to get to somebody who knew what she was doing!

0 Kudos
PorkyThePig
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The engineer arrived bang on time, replaced my Superhub 2 (only 4 months old!) with a shiny new SH 3 and everything is flying again!

0 Kudos