Menu
Jones1983
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Help 200mb now feels like dial up

Speed has never been an issue! The past two weeks we now have what feels like dial up! We've tried everything! Calling the CS team is hard work! They test the line and say it's fine! Clearly it's not! Please any more suggestions!

Helpful Answers
hutch2010
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Help 200mb now feels like dial up

Phone the disconnect me line your speak to a UK team member normal help line is outside the UK, Speed test and post the links of your speed as evidence .A moderator will answer to the post as soon as they can normally with a scripted reply.
0 Kudos
hutch2010
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hope it gets sorted for you.
0 Kudos

All Replies
hutch2010
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Phone the disconnect me line your speak to a UK team member normal help line is outside the UK, Speed test and post the links of your speed as evidence .A moderator will answer to the post as soon as they can normally with a scripted reply.
0 Kudos
Jones1983
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Cheers, I've learnt something new tonight!
I'm straight on that in the morning.
0 Kudos
Herbie04
Just joined
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Good morning I am new to this forum. But felt I had to communicate with some one my frustration. I have complained about my so called 200Mbs speed or lack of it.

I have contacted the help line to get this resolved numerous times with a strange resul that on one occasion whilst I was on the phone my link jumped from 15Mbs to 185Mbs. But lucky I did not hold my breath it did not last muncher further than the length of the phone conversation.

The farce continues when I am told that I would not truly get 200Mbs as I am sharing the band width with my street.

0 Kudos
djianm
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I'm having similar issues. Apparently they are upgrading my local exchange because it's over capacity. I had to request an engineer visit to get this info mind as customers services are better part of useless
0 Kudos
hutch2010
Dialled in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If your not on a Traffic managed package then you should be getting around 200mb as that's what you payed for, its not your fault VM have over sold the bandwidth in your area. Ring customer service ask for a reduction until this is resolved, keep as much evidence of your connection speed as possible. You wouldn't buy a .Ferrari with a lawnmower engine in it.
Jones1983
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've just been told I will have an engineer at my property next week! Let's see how it goes!
0 Kudos
hutch2010
Dialled in
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hope it gets sorted for you.
0 Kudos