Menu
A4Paper
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Happy one year anniversary to me!

Today marks a whole year to the day I first came to forum to complain about appallingly slow speeds in DE1.

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Speed/DE21-slow-speeds-yet-again/m-p/2939377#M80457

A whole year later and nothing has been done about it.

A few days ago I “upgraded” to the free speedboost 70mbit service in the hopes it might improve the service, how wrong I was, yesterday’s peak time speed test gave me 1-2Mbit down.

I hope that potential virgin bb customers see this post and understand what they are getting themselves in for, the contempt they show their customers and their utterly pathetic service and I hope make the right choice in going elsewhere for the ISP.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Happy one year anniversary to me!

Hi A4Paper,

Thank you for your message, I understand that the issue still remains and needs to be resolved ASAP.

I have seen that the F004285391 issue is still ongoing and that the estimated review date is the 23rd November 2016,

Our teams are working hard to bring this back online for you to the correct speeds as possible. In the meantime, I was able to see that your power levels need adjusting by and engineer. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Fullspizz
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The new date for this to be looked at is now around April 2017!!!!

Just had an email regarding this.

So that will be over 2 years since the original fault was raised with still no outcome.

0 Kudos
cje85
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's quite normal for these faults to last well over a year (or two) i'm afraid. The best thing you can do is switch to another provider, if available in your area.

0 Kudos
Smogger
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have just been told this morning the same thing.  March 2017......2 years later.

Absolute total joke!!!!

0 Kudos