Menu
chufton
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HIGH UTILIZATION

God how sick are we of being fobbed off , slow internet yet we pay for the highest speed 200mphs   do we get it NO !  Tivo boxes slow to load its driving us mad first its 12 October to get it fixed /upgraded now its 30th November, me things these 2 customers in NG8 Nottingham will be leaving  Virgin Media after many years the service is **bleep**

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines] 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HIGH UTILIZATION

Hi chufton,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are having issues with your broadband speeds and slow TiVo®. I can imagine how frustrating this all must be and I would like to help as much as I can.

I've taken a look at your connection, the line and hub have come back as fine. There are no faults reported and the network segment is running stable with no issues. If you complete a speed test through a wired connection, what speeds do you achieve? Do you notice slow speeds at all times of the day?

In regards to the slow TiVo®, you can take a look at this link for more information > Slow TiVo.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos