Menu
JONBEK
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

HALF THE SPEED PROMISED BOURNEMOUTH - AGAIN !

I have 100bps package and struggle to get 30-40bps most days, worse at night and weekends - 
When I "Chat" or "Phone" Virgin I am told there are Service Works being carried out (and have been for months !) and yet Virgin still charge me for a Service I am not getting - Virgin have provided me with compensation which is very good of them, but what I really want is the Service they CONTRACT to provide - As soon as you move to another Provider, you are then inundated with calls from Virgin not to leave and with offers that everything will be resolved, but then same o same o - How many broken promises before nothing that is said can be believed ?
In the meantime there seems to be nothing I can do except ACCEPT what I get, as no-one at Virgin seems able to make a difference - I can get 30bps from any other Provider almost free with my Cornflakes - I NEED Virgin to step up and do something except pointing their Corporate finger at someone else or this time I'm off never to return !

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: HALF THE SPEED PROMISED BOURNEMOUTH - AGAIN !

Afternoon JONBEK,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies that you are experiencing slow broadband speeds.

I've taken a look at your connection and it appears that you are affected by a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F003594681 and has a review date of 8th February.

One of my colleagues will be in touch with more information.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos