Menu
djr_uk
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Free speed upgrade

Hello,

I was told i would be upgraded for free to vivid 200. i'm on the maximum package with virgin media and have been on the maximum package for over 6 years.

I have tried desperately to get in touch with someone on web chat for information as it says on my account its due between december to december 2016. I was disconnected 5 times before someone told me i dont qualify for it?

Why dont i qualify for it?

Before i got an answer the person hung up on me.

I only ever get responses when i make a complaint via management. Can someone please tell me why i dont qualify for a free upgrade others have received?

Twitter is ignoring me, cant get through on phone, cant be bothered being closed on the web chat. Can someone just please answer me this is incredibly frustrating

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free speed upgrade

if you have upgraded in the last year you would of upgraded to the newer package and wont get the upgrade
0 Kudos
djr_uk
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i dont understand this? i was told i would get the speed upgrade in the summer. my modem broke and they sent me a new superhub. Nothing changed with my package other than they sent me a new superhub to be able to get the service i pay for?

So as a result of a "new contract?" triggered by requested a new modem to get the internet i've lost out on a free speed upgrade everyone else has got for free?

Thanks for your advice and info i dont mean this to sound bad and against you (your quick response was great) but that is absolutely disgusting from VM?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i replacment router wouldn't of changed your contract. I was just giving a possible answer. If the date said Dec 2016 it may of just been delayed.
0 Kudos