Menu
neastham
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Fixed issue - F003401441 has caused new problems it seems...

Hi,

After having fault - F003401441 on my line for around 2 years I have recently been told it has been fixed. Since this the wireless in my house is intermittent.  I am constantly having to reboot my modem which helps for around 10 minutes then it can drop out. I have tried different channels etc and nothing works.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fixed issue - F003401441 has caused new problems it seems...

Hi neastham, 

Thanks for getting back in touch, I am sorry to see that you have continued to have trouble with your connection. 

I have taken a look and there are a few things going on. 

Firstly it seems you are affected by fault ref F004963404 for slow speeds at peak times, I have popped the details across to the team that deal with this type of issue and they will contact you as soon as they can with some more information. The current review date is 12/04/2017. The team will continue to keep you updated with this. 

Secondly both your upstream and downstream power levels are out of range. 

I would like to get an engineer out to have this corrected for you. I will pop you a PM to get this arranged. Keep an eye out for the Purple Envelope, top right hand corner. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos