Menu
blackstream
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fault Ref: F004931459-broadband speed

I have been having internet brroadband problems since Friday last week. Have contacted Virgin and eventually told that they are doing utilisation upgrades". This was meant to have been completed by 16:00 on 19 December and then pushed to 16:00 on 22 December-yet still not completed. During this time I have tested broadband speed and still getting on average about 1mb speed since last Friday.

There is no update as to when the issue will be resolved. This is extremly frustrating as the internet cannot be used. More worrying is that I am paying for a service that I do not receive, but no doubt Virgin will not be reducing the fee that they charge despite the fact I do not have internet access as per my contract:-)

Would be nice if Virgin advised what was going on.

Any updates/advice would be appreciated

0 Kudos
blackstream
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault Ref: F004931459-broadband speed

Have resolved my own problem. Switched my router off for 10 minutes and now have correct broadband speed.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault Ref: F004931459-broadband speed

Hello blackstream

I am pleased you managed to sort it. F004931459 seems to be a bit of a red herring by the way as it refers to a windows 10 IP problem and is now closed. Your area currently has low traffic and your hub and line stats all looking good. Fingers crossed it is still good for you.

Thank you

Nicola

Virgin Media Forum Team
0 Kudos