Menu
Smurff37
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Fault Ref: F003478328 - so called review date 28/12/16

Can someone check if this is still my review date or has this been changed again for some strange reason that we never get an explanation for like the other 4 i have had over the last 12 months?

I was tethering from my phone last night which is on 3g using my data plan as it was running at 9mb where as my so called 100mb broadband was running at 1.2mb.  So not only do i have the privilage of paying for this shocking broadband service i have to also use my data as well, its criminal how VM are allowed to get away with this for so long Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Smurff37
Dialled in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Brassed of VM customer :(

i left Sky because of slow speeds and went with VM for their so called super broadband, i find myself at night wishing i had the 4mb broadband from Sky that i used to moan about (at least it was consistant) currently on my 5th review date (28/12/16) with zero confidenace of anything happening and 100% confidenace in me recieving another bogus review date.  I have 2 kids wanting to play xbox live at night which they cannot, i get to the point where i cannot even stream youtube which in this day and age when paying for 100mb speeds is just utterly disgusting, it would just be nice to get some honest answers and not the same scripted rubbish Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Brassed of VM customer :(

You won't get anything other than the scripted answers sadly as every major company will authorise what can be said or not said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Review dates also won't change until closer to the time.

But it is ONLY a REVIEW date, not a fix date. It will go back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Smurff37,

Thanks for taking the time to post on the community.

I appreciate your query in regards to the high peak time traffic fault and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Taking a look at this, the review date is showing as 18th January 2017. As this is a review date it can be subject to change due to the work that is required to improve bandwidth.

I can see that my colleagues have been in touch and will let you know any further updates nearer the review date.

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Smurff37
Dialled in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

why cant you just fix the god damn thing, 12 months and counting and worse than ever, how can they get away with this Smiley Sad

0 Kudos