Menu
classicmad68
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Extremely poor speeds

Hi I have been a virgin media customer for many years right from when it was just 10meg. In all of the years of seeing our speed get increased and increased since it has been increased from 50meg onwards I have never noticed any difference. If anything this year it has been the worst it's ever been we have had speed tests and it's been as low as 10meg and no higher than 55meg. When you consider we are supposed to be on a 200 meg package and have been paying well over £120 per month it makes you angry. When the engineer came out last week he did a speed test and said it was showing over 200 meg which I think was complete rubbish and tried to blame our laptops and phones etc. I have purchased this year alone 3 laptops because of this poor broadband speed thinking each time it was the laptop all of the family now have a laptop great but the speeds are still rubbish. Even the Tivo box we get buffering or fault code errors they changed the Tivo box last week for a Samsung box supposed to be the best with in 2 days the box starts to do the usual and shut down whilst your watching a film etc. It's like someone as got the remote and it goes on to the TV guide then shuts down and you have to wait for it decide to come back on.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extremely poor speeds

Hi classicmad68,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you've been having trouble with your services.

I've located your account and I can see that you've recently spoken to our team regarding these issues. Are you still experiencing problems?

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos