Menu
Icio
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

EH16 4bw 100mbs work at 2-20mbs video games are not working videos are keep on buffering. Any advices

Hi

I'm at EH16 4BW and i have big problem with internet connection. 

few weeks ago we had no internet for few hours. Before everything worked fine . and now online video games are not working because of slow internet. any videos on youtube are not able to e displayed even at 360p. I dont think this is local problem because my friends next to me have evrything working.  i was stuck trying to fix it for 2 weeks.  finally i give up Smiley Sad any advice how to make it work again ??? we have alot of devices plugged in but it was not an issue before.

thanks for help.

0 Kudos
Icio
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: EH16 4 100mbs work at 2-20mbs video games are not working videos are keep on buffering. Any advices

I have tryed to phone but it says : number unavailbe and online chat agents are always busy.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: EH16 4 100mbs work at 2-20mbs video games are not working videos are keep on buffering. Any a...

Evening Icio,

Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.

My apologies you are having an issue with your broadband connection.

I've run some tests on your connection and there is an SNR (signal to noise ratio) fault in your area which is causing intermittent connection. The reference number is F005093071 and has a review date of 9th March.

I will check this on the day for further updates and let you know.

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos