Menu
Beckio
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Disgusting speeds

Recently upgraded to 100mb and lucky if I get over 1mb. Been loyal customer for years but this is just taking the absolute "beep". I phoned up last week to be on hold for 30 mins, finally spoke to someone and then got the phone put down on me! If no body can help me resolve the issue I will be cancelling the direct debit and the "super hub" will be waiting for its collection on my step!!
Also area ref 01, L10 area
Beckio
Tuning in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusting speeds

Here is one prime example of the disgusting speeds.

http://imgur.com/X1Dczmf
0 Kudos
Adzkii
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm currently on 50MB speed package, from the start of 2016, i've never ever reached 50MB let alone that, i've never reached 30MB of speed lmfao. Virgin media can increase our prices but they can't monitor our broadband and try to fix it. Till September 2016 believe it or not, i've only been getting 10MB-12MB max and 2-5mb average on ethernet cable, i can imagine the wifi connection and speed lol.

Anyways I'm 6 years old VM customer and i've decided to move to another internet provider very soon once i've cleared my remaining bill, no questions asked! poor you VM. Whew, good i never upgraded to 100mb speed package.

B28 Area.

0 Kudos
Saeran
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

My speed on Vivid200. Not as bad as yours, but still a joke imo.

Adzkii
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

CdPJfdu

http://i.imgur.com/CdPJfdu.png

My speed on Ethernet cable

0 Kudos
SiKi
Up to speed
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Just another night in Area01 WN6 8

bbtest09012017.png

Was trying to watch iplayer but gave up, connections only good for spamming these forums..

Cheers VM

Beckio
Tuning in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can't believe they can happily take people's hard earned money and offer them amazing speeds yet can't handle peak times. We should be within our rights to cancel at anytime. I was on a 50mbps speed before December 2016 and lived 3 miles away from where I do now and was exceeding the 50mbps, I only upgraded as the nice gentleman on the phone persuaded me to Smiley Sad
I haven't even been told the reason my speed is slow other than I need a new modem and I have to pay for it, absolute joke!