Menu
Greenwichboy78
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disappearing Speed upgrade

Hi

For months I've been promised at speed upgrade 100 to 150, on my Virgin Media page, for the last month it been saying it will happen in February 2017, that's disappeared, briefly replaces by a message saying upgrade will happen in June 2015? now that's gone.

Any one know what's happening

Greenwichboy78 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappearing Speed upgrade

Hi Greenwichboy78

Thanks for dropping by with your post about the speed upgrade.

I appreciate the page date has had an incorrect date showing on it recently and my apologies about that. I have taken a look into this for you and can see that this should be ready for you now for us to support you with this.

In order for me to look into this a little further for you to make sure we can assist with this, if you could get back to me on the PM that I’m sending to you that you can find in the purple envelope on the top right, that would be great!

Speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disappearing Speed upgrade

Hi Greenwichboy78

Just to confirm we have checked in via the PM you have sent to me about the speed boost options and we have worked to resolve this issue for you.

On the back of your most recent message to me that contact detail has been updated for you too.

Please let us know if you need us for anything else and thanks again for dropping by on the community Smiley Very Happy

Take care and have a fab weekend!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos