Menu
StuartMil
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

DY8 getting silly now.

This is a 100 Mbps connection from Virgin Media in DY8 area in the evening (with mixed traffic from multiple sources) - Fault reference F003864632 from helpdesk - their review date is April 2017 ! It's 100 Mbps in the mornings, i.e. when I'm at work. But this is it when I'm at home and when I actually pay for the service. And ZERO action from VM staff. (Aside from obfuscating already obfuscated words.)

0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: DY8 getting silly now.

They will push that date back too! If its confirmed Utilization just leave and save yourself the time & effort.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello StuartMil,

Thanks for getting in touch, hope you're well Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to read that you're affected by a fault in your area, I know it's frustrating.

These faults can be complicated and take a while to resolve, but we're always here to provide progress updates.

Please keep in touch and thanks for your patience.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

Imagine taking your car to be repaired only to find that it will take as long as they want to to repair it but you still have to pay, you can use it when you don't need it, and stuffed when you do, but heyho, cough up buddy. 

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck

Regards

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos