Menu
steve361
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Crap speeds still

Well now got new router after having guys out yet again and yaaa while he was here 200 meg boo few hours later back to 8 to 30 meg bouncing this is taking the **bleep** when we going to have proper speeds all the time be cancelling direct debit soon you are not supplying goods that's been payed for
0 Kudos
Drew101
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crap speeds still

same here Area 31 i'm down again to just over 5 from 75.. if it isnt sorted out by tomorrow ill be on the phone and stopping the direct debit ...all my mates are going to BT
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi steve361,

Really sorry about your 'bouncing' speeds on Monday but this would have been due to essential upgrade work being carried out on your network segment. How has your connection fared since Tuesday, have you noticed any improvement?

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
steve361
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

our speeds are still crap and will be looking into cancelling direct debit and looking to move our custom elsewhere we are sick of paying for something we are not receiving
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi steve361,

Ah sorry if your speeds haven't improved. I do note a highish number of timeouts reported by your Hub but am unable to determine it these are recent - they could have occurred any time during the past 10 days since your Hub was rebooted.

Would you please power your Hub off and back on? This will refresh the data our side and I can see if we need to follow that avenue of investigation or eliminate it and concentrate on something else.

Thanks,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos