Menu
Wazzer123
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Connection speed

the connection speed in my area over the last 4 days has been awful. Please check my connections. I have followed all on line advice with no joy. Considering changing provider. Can't even do speed test as it can't find the server. This is ridiculous.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection speed

Hello Wazzer123,

Thanks for joining the community Smiley Very Happy

Sorry to hear about the problems you're having with your connection speeds, I know it's inconvenient when this happens. Checking your connection I can see that we're in the process of resolving an SNR fault in your area. The fault ref is: F005112669 and we're hoping to have this resolved by this evening. These faults can be tricky and cause slow and intermittent connections. If you could please post back to us in a day or two, we will gladly check again.

Apologies again for this,

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Wazzer123
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Heather J thanks for your reply but no improvement here. Every evening service is not connecting. Terrible service and seriously considering changing provider.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Wazzer123,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In regards to the SNR fault that my colleague Heather mentioned, that has been closed down as resolved.

Checking your connection, I am unable to see any issues on the network that would cause an impact to your speeds.

Are you able to complete speed tests through a wired connection please to see if that works for you?

Speak soon

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos