Menu
o-xygen
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Connection dropping in the evening

For the past 3 days now the connection has been dropping out after around 9:30pm.

Once it starts it's unusable as it will drop for 3 minutes at a time then come back up for 5 and go down again.

Happens on all devices wired & wifi.

xH3sPbS

Cn7uDOk3QDLaci

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection dropping in the evening

Hi o-xygen, 

Thanks for the post! I am sorry to hear about your issues with your broadband dropping in the evening. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I can see that your downstream SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) levels are too high and will require an engineer to attend in order to resolve this for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking, please respond to me there and I'll ensure this all gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
cloverleaf146
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Connection dropping in the evening

Email the CEO

If you want to penetrate Virginmedia’s anti-customer service shield, send your emails to

removed

Funnily enough, the site will not allow me post the actual e mail address, but trust it is obvious from above.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos