Menu
Leedslady
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Complaints team

To kieron at virgin complaints team. You left me a voice mail Friday 9.12 saying you will ring me back the next day to discuss my complaint..you didn't ring me back..still waiting
0 Kudos
borhara
Joining in
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaints team

I called today to complain about the package i was been sold without letting me know that the TIVO box is slow and the 200mbps speed in broadband will only be available to certain devises. when speaking to one of the operator on the phone and explain my that the sales team should have informed about this, she replied that it is not necessary for the sales team inform me about other devises which this services may not work and also told me the company was not aware of the problem with the tivo box, which  is not true because the engineer who sent  to my home  to fix the problem told me that the company is aware of this and they don't have any solution at this moment (this was couple of months ago). I was also advised by the engineer there will be someone calling be back but this never happened.

the reason i am writing to today is i called today after speaking to faults team and explaining this to the  operator said what i have mentioned above and put the phone down.

Thank you for your honest sales team and great customer service

0 Kudos