Menu
lewis123456uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Complaints address

Im just wondering if anyone can give me the address to where i send a letter of complaint regarding service.

I have been getting advice from ofcom, due to not receiving speeds and being told by an advisor there has been a fault on the line since Oct 2015.

I have done the 14 days speed test screenshots, and now need to send the letter they suggest.

I have been promised call backs from complaints team and managers on a number of occasions and have never received these, so feel i really need to start the process.

Does anyone know the address??

Thanks 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Complaints address

Complaints,
Virgin Media,
PO Box 333,
Matrix Court,
Swansea,
SA7 9ZJ

Would probably get a recorded delivery, probably signed for as well so you have proof they have received it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Complaints,
Virgin Media,
PO Box 333,
Matrix Court,
Swansea,
SA7 9ZJ

Would probably get a recorded delivery, probably signed for as well so you have proof they have received it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All posts made are personal opinions as I do not work for VirginMedia.
Kudo's a post if you find it useful and want to say thanks
Mark a post as a helpful answer if it answers your question

lewis123456uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, appreciate it

I will get proof, don't worry about that!!
0 Kudos
Martin332
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

I was wondering if you had an joy from the complaints dept ? Also were you able to send a letter recorded and signed for to a PO Box ? 

I am in the process of sending a letter of complaint but just wanted to know if your letter was received and if you got a response ?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
maxmarutti
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Second option is 

CISAS,

70 Fleet Street, London

EC4Y 1EU

0207 5203827

info@cisas.org.uk

www.cisas.org.uk 

Robot Mad

@thinkbroadband
0 Kudos
lewis123456uk
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

Hardly surprising, but i got the same response as the promise of phone calls from management and had no communication from them.

I have since sent another letter to inform them i am now going to contact ombudsman, but have again received nothing from them.  They have received the letters as i sent them recorded.

I used this address:

complaints
virgin media
PO box 333
Matrix Court
Swansea
SA7 9ZJ

I wouldnt hold out mate, its become clear to me that all they care about is profits and will over subscribe exchanges to get those extra sales.  This experience has made me realise that the fastest and best service (well advertised) isnt always the best, and when i finally get out of this contract, i will be going with a company that puts service first, even if that means i get less speeds.  Saying that i cant get any less than im getting now anyway, so will only be a bonus!!

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Bartman007
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Also, TBH, the more that complain paints a picture to CISAS, and in turn OFCOM might get involved, it might be a small percentage, but its a big enough percentage to make heads turn.

Don't procrastinate, go and do it.

Good luck

Regards

PS 8 weeks also includes not getting it fix with a telephone complaint, they have to follow the rules as well, period.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All the information I provide is available on Google Search, I just make it simple for you Smiley Happy