Hi there everyone. I just got connected to vm yesterday and everything seemed fine. I chose 300 mbits vivid and straight after installation i was getting speeds up to 280 mbits, which was all right considering i did all the checks wirelessly. At around 9 p.m. tre speed dropped down to 140 mbits a second and it seems that since yesterday 9 pm my connection is capped at 150 mbits a second. Everything seems to be working fine but i cant exceed that speed and if im gonna be paying for vivid 300 then i want speeds to be at least over 200 mbits a second
Gonna check it later when i get a cable. Its a new device so there shouldnt be any problems with wireless signal. Like i said it all worked fine yesterday and then the speed dropped to 150 mbits and stayed at it. Right now its even slower.
Not really but over wifi different devices get different speeds. For example my friends android phone gets over 200 mb. Its just strange that on the first day after you guys connected me to your network i was getting close to 300 mb every time i did a check on my iphone and then day later it just stops at 147 mbits every time
I've tested everything from here but am unable to identify any fault that might cause your speeds to reduce.
I'd like to strip the connection back to basics and start from there so we can find out what's going on. Would you please:
Connect just one pc (or laptop) directly to the Hub via Ethernet.*