Menu
Poisonspyder
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot use 150Mb broadband at 05:45 in the morning!

I still cannot use broadband, ie netflix that is hardwired to router at silly oclock in the morning.

I have tried to run the test from the virgin screen, this says it should take 2 minutes, screen appears saying it will take about 10 mins. Have now ran 3x but thats my limit.

Have tried calling the helpdesk, cannot get through to anyone,asked to enter may corresponding number to letters on my keypad- low and behold my phone doesnt have letters in there as well

how can i book an engineer to visit? I want my cables re done as im also not happy how they were installed. I also want my package changed...

suggestions?

0 Kudos
Poisonspyder
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot use 150Mb broadband at 05:45 in the morning!

Oh and I also am getting error code c130 or similar

0 Kudos
Poisonspyder
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

And same again today although the program lasted longer but in the end bombed out with a c501 error code. Have read that this is a software issue of late

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poisonspyder, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with your broadband and have also had trouble with the installation. 

Looking at the broadband connection things seem to be ok from this side. 

The error code you mention sounds like something you would get on a TiVo® box. 

Are you having trouble with Netflix on the TiVo® box? 

If you are also having trouble with the broadband are you using a wired or a wireless connection. If wireless try wired. Pop the Hub into modem only mode with the computer in safe mode with networking and let us know if it makes a difference. 

Speak to you soon. 

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Poisonspyder
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Emma,

thanks for reply. Good to know that the connection looks good from your side.

yes it seems to be while watching Netflix either fthe ok channel 204 or the app on the TiVo box 

.when Netflix is watched via the app on the smart tv, which is hard wired to router, I have no issues..

0 Kudos
Poisonspyder
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Apologies for multiple posts, this program obviously doesn't like iPads as the cursor won't move properly down the page after a few lines.

how do I go about getting an engineer out-is there a direct booking line for one? Or an online app?

ta 

paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Poisonspyder,

I'm sorry that you are having problems viewing the Netflix app via your TiVo®. Please let me know at what point does this fail--when logging in or when playing a programme? Are you getting both of the error numbers you mentioned in previous posts: c130 and c501?

Please let me know and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos