Menu
ibiker
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation confirmation

My 70MB (North Herts SG8) broadband has slowed to a crawl once again and after numerous price hikes I have had enough and today gave notice on my contract. After speaking to the thoroughly uninterested person in retentions I was expecting a confirmation of cancellation email (which he told me I would get). I haven't received this yet and I wouldn't be at all surprised if I am being lied to again and my contract has not been terminated. I've been messed around so much by VM over the years and recently it has included a disconnected phone line for two months and lies every time I speak to anyone in customer support.

Broadband was pretty good for a while but this was the last straw. I really don't want to have to phone VM ever again if I can avoid it but no doubt I will still need to chase this up. BTW my Tivo is next to useless and can;t even stream iplayer for more than 5 seconds. This list goes on and on!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation confirmation

Hi ibiker

Thanks for getting in touch about the offer you had and the cancellation.

I can see that you have spoken to the retentions teams since you posted and they have looked into this with you.

If you need anything else from the team then please get in touch with them via 0345 454 1111 or 150 option 4 then option 5.

They will be happy to support you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos