Menu
Msbs
Tuning in
Message 1 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Can't wait to leave!!!

I'm done with rubbish! How does a company like this get away with selling this crap! 1-3 meg download out of 50, said it would be sorted by 22nd of this month, ring them again tonight, it's now march and she tells me I never had that conversation. To add insult to injury, they offer me a whole pound a week of my bill because I'm not getting what I paid for. I can't wait to leave and take your virgin crap with you!
0 Kudos
Dillly
Tuning in
Message 2 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't wait to leave!!!

Had the same problem on same package since I joined 3months ago. Was told 6 weeks ago it would be fixed by today at 9am expect to come home from work to what I have actually been paying for. 8pm 0.45mbps straight on phone they tell me the problem has been put of till end of February....... Erm put me though to leave OK sir.
20 minutes later am told £198 to leave hahaha they have had over £100 from me in 3months for a service that I get better abroad in a hotel. Absolute joke I have been in contact with ofcom for the past 6 weeks and I have tonight cancelled my direct debit I will fight them all the way on this I feel robbed and taken the pi** out of.

Do the same and leave the problem is they can't handle all the customers and it's never gonna get fixed.

Msbs
Tuning in
Message 3 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Going through some of the other comments on here and I'm starting to think there's not a problem and I'm just being fobbed off! They told me the same, I can pay off the rest of my contact, just give em another few hundred quid and I can go ********** jokers!

Dillly
Tuning in
Message 4 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Keep screenshots everynight and contact ofcom I have about 6 weeks worth I feel robbed I seen someone mention on here another company better than ofcom specifically about bad international/mobile communications am going to find them and go to them Aswell look through all the post on here related to this matter.
My area is 20 seen people say there area 21 so the issue is widespread they put £30 in my account they can have that back for my leaving fee they wanted as my direct debit is cancelled and there not getting the other £168.

My speeds were faster with talktalk adsl and that says something
0 Kudos
Bestie
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Don't cancel the Direct Debit as these fraudsters will still have the cheeck to give you a bad credit rating.

Go through the correct channels mate its worth it in the end.

"

If VM are 100% at fault, utilisation (over subscribing) is their problem, then make a formal complaint with VM, after 8 weeks if its not resolved take it to CISAS, follow my simple guide to make it easier.

You can, if you provide enough evidence to CISAS you can get up to, if not more than 50% of your BB costs.

Hit them in their pocket not yours.

Good luck "

Guide provided by Bartman007

Dillly
Tuning in
Message 6 of 24
Flag for a moderator

No disrespect mate but 8 weeks and what do I do in the meantime I have used my mobile data allowance already this month because of this issue.
Making a complaint does nothing with this company am determined to take them to court if that's what it takes.
In the meantime there not having another penny of my money...

If I was to say to Doris down the road I will fix your roof and only do half a job j would be arrested it exactly the same here but they get away with it.
0 Kudos
Synthetic
Superfast
Message 7 of 24
Flag for a moderator

Wrong. VM sell and "up to" range of products, so technically they're not breaching any laws or contracts.

Obviously it's not acceptable but taking them to court will be a waste of your money as they haven't broken any laws.
0 Kudos
Dillly
Tuning in
Message 8 of 24
Flag for a moderator

So false advertising is legal... They advertise daily on my local radio station and billboards in area superfamily broadband that they can't deliver.

There call centre staff confirm this when you say it so yes they are in the wrong.

Maybe yours is fine but there's plenty who arnt getting the service the paid for.

There not getting a penny from me anyway I will go to watchdog ofcom and anybody else I can....
Robbing ba***rds
0 Kudos
Dillly
Tuning in
Message 9 of 24
Flag for a moderator

**superfast
0 Kudos
Synthetic
Superfast
Message 10 of 24
Flag for a moderator

How is it false advertising?

They offer "up to" so technically 3Meg is "up to" 50.
0 Kudos