Menu
Codpiece79
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bye Bye Virgin

Well after suffering with slow evening speeds since April last year (paying for 100mb,I get 4mb of an evening),I have just phoned and cancelled the lot with them,after getting excuse date,sorry I mean after getting review date after review date from them it took it's toll.I hope other people who have this problem also do the same thing,it's the best thing I did.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bye Bye Virgin

Hey there Codpiece79,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you're planning on leaving us, I understand your reasons but never the less we will be sorry to see you leave.

Please let me know if there's absolutely anything that I can do to help.

All the best.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Dominatez
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Must admit,

If they don't fix my broadband speed on Sunday then i will be cancelling my contract as you are not fullfilling your contract. (Checked and yes i can leave).
Speed was 200mbps on my old Superhub 2 and you put in the new Superhub 3 and now it's at 40mbps all the time.
georgedrabble
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good on you Codpiece79. I've done the same after being offered a measly £9.60 credit after my nephew had been on the phone again yesterday. I'm paid up until 6th Feb then my connection terminates on the 15th. People must stand their ground & strongly insisted on a no fee get me out of contract as VM are not honouring their side as they know being 100% at fault for oversubscription. The only thing VM will miss is your money. Their loss is your gain & I strongly suggest others take the same route.

"Please let me know if there's absolutely anything that I can do to help" <<<<<<<< from one of the team. I couldn't help but laugh!

0 Kudos