Menu
orbscure
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Buffering radio streams

I currently have VIVID 200 Optical Fibre but I've started having issues again with internet radio streams buffering. Could somebody look into this for me please?

Many thanks
Pete

0 Kudos
orbscure
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Buffering radio streams

To add... 0.72mb/s and 0.82mb/s download speeds might have something to do with it...

0 Kudos
chutwutt
Superfast
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

plz tell me your not winding us up

I can stream radio with 2mbps

come on...tell me

0 Kudos
orbscure
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It streams CW, but it also keeps buffering like a goon'un!

Since I checked late last night, it now seems there is a service disruption in my area and the good guys'n'gals at VM are pulling out all the stops to resolve it. So fingers crossed its working by the time I get home Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
orbscure
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

...and all is good now, I'm back up to full glorious supersonic speed Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi orbscure, 

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sorry to see you have had trouble with radio streams buffering. 

There have been a couple of your changes in your area over the past week including one which is going on today ref C00794035, so you may find the broadband connection a little slow or intermittent today. 

But this should all be resolved by the end of the day if you have any more trouble in the future let me know and I will always be happy to take a look for you. 

All the best

Emma

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

orbscure
On our wavelength
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hopefully not famous last words, but all is good thanks Emma...but thanks for the heads-up nonetheless Smiley LOL

0 Kudos