Menu
Richardbutler
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Up to 25/03/2017 I was getting 100 mbs on down load. I am only getting 23-23 mbs now any body help. I'm on 200 mbs or paying for.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Broadband

Hi Richardbutler,

I am so sorry about your recent reduced speeds. My tests confirm that peak time Internet usage is high and your CMTS is struggling to cope with the load. I have escalated this to Networks for inclusion in network upgrade plans.

I shall post the fault reference as soon as they get back to me and I have fully noted your account with details about this.

Bye for now,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Richardbutler,

The fault reference is F005214077. We should get a review date by the end of the week so feel free to post for updates.

In the interests of honesty though I should add that the review date, when we provide it, will refer to the progress of the pre-upgrade work and may well be replaced with another if the work is not yet complete. This type of issue does tend to have a lengthy lead time sorry.

Jen
Forum Team

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Richardbutler,

I am so sorry about your recent reduced speeds. My tests confirm that peak time Internet usage is high and your CMTS is struggling to cope with the load. I have escalated this to Networks for inclusion in network upgrade plans.

I shall post the fault reference as soon as they get back to me and I have fully noted your account with details about this.

Bye for now,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Richardbutler,

The fault reference is F005214077. We should get a review date by the end of the week so feel free to post for updates.

In the interests of honesty though I should add that the review date, when we provide it, will refer to the progress of the pre-upgrade work and may well be replaced with another if the work is not yet complete. This type of issue does tend to have a lengthy lead time sorry.

Jen
Forum Team