Menu
dhl57
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband

Hi all

When is the upgrade to services in WN5 7 post code due to be completed. I was told early January but sytill no improvement.

Hardwired to my hub and download of 5mbps being "provided" ! Own stats state over 85mbps at this time.  Total lack of information, sadly.

Hydrops
Dialled in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband

Ahaha, 

Sorry to be so rude but the date you were given was randomly generated and had no meaning whatsoever. It was not a fix date but a review date which could be any date and does not require them to actually undergo any form of improvement during this period. Consequently, the review date will always be pushed back into oblivion and your internet connection will continue to deteriorate over time.

Getting consistently shafted by highly fluctuated ping during "peek" all daylight hours.
dhl57
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I'm beginning to think you may be correct. Less than 1mbps although wireless. Useless!!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dhl57

Welcome to the forum. I'm very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing slow speeds for some time now. I've been unable to locate your account to look into this further so I'll going to send you a PM (purple envelope, top right corner) for some additional information.

Speak soon Smiley Happy

Ty

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos