Hi there not sure if this is the right board but if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I upgraded my 50mb to 100mb the other day and the girl on the phone said it could take up to a few hours so I waited and did a speed check before bed it was still just under 50mb. I've checked my package on my virgin media and that has changed this morning however I've run another speed check this morning and it's still the same 50mb. Has anyone else had this issue and if so how long did it take for the upgrade to apply ? Thanks in advanced for any help
Thanks for posting and a warm welcome to the community.
I'm sorry to read that you are not achieving the up to 100 Mbps broadband speeds after upgrading.
I've managed to locate your account and I can see the correct package has been activated on your account. However the downstream power levels are too high and I would like to arrange an engineer appointment to adjust these for you. I've sent you a PM (purple envelope icon, right corner) requesting some details.
I did also notice a high peak time traffic fault in your area which is causing slow speeds. Our networks team are investigating the problem and are improving bandwidth and performance to help with this issue. The reference number is F004227847 and with a review date of 30th November.