Menu
Josephh
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband service outage in area 03... AGAIN

Once again broadband is down in area 03.

Another full day where I can get no work done, losing more money, because you guys can't make your infrastructure work.

When are you going to address what are clearly some fundamental infrastructure related problems in area 03???
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband service outage in area 03... AGAIN

Hi Josephh, 

Thanks for letting us know that your broadband has been down again, I apologise for any troubles I am confident I can get this sorted for you.

I have tested things from here and I can see that there's a lot of T3 time outs inside the Hubs logs and an engineer will need to attend and investigate this further for you.

I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get his sorted for you.

Take care,

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
justhandguns
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am also in area 03, also having the similar problem. An engineer has been called. But it looks to me that it is an area wide problem? Lost of 'Lost MDD Timeout' in my network log a well. I think the engineer need to see the area network rather than our individual hubs or connections!!! Come on, Virgin, you can do better than this!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi justhandguns, 

Thanks for letting me know that you're having similar issues with your connection timing out, I apologise for any troubles, let's get this sorted for you.

I have run some checks from here on your connection and I noticed that all of your downstream power levels are too low, both of your upstream power levels are too high and the modem's SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio) is also too low. This explains the problems you've been having.

I will need to get an engineer out to you in order to get this resolved, I will send you a PM (Purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required to proceed with making the booking. Please respond to me there and I'll get this sorted for you.

Take Care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos