Menu
_will_
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Broadband problems SG1 area

Yesterday we had no broadband from at least 6am. I checked the service status via the myvirginmedia site (using my mobile's 4g connection) and sure enough there was a known fault. The fix estimate was 10am today..

10am came and went, it's now 9pm and still we have no (or very very limited, occasional) broadband.
This time when I check the service status, there are apparently no known faults. I've run the equipment check and that comes up with no problems either.
I've rebooted the Superhub2 via the settings page and tried powering off for 5mins before powering on again with no luck, so I don't think it's the equipment....

Anyone have any other ideas?

Cheers,
Will.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Adam_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband problems SG1 area

Hi _will_,

Thanks for letting us know that you're having issues with your broadband not working, I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have tested things from here and I noticed that your Hub appears to be offline, is this due to it being switched off from your end? If so, please switch it on and respond to me here at a time when it will be available for testing.

If it is now due to it being switched off from your end, then I will send you a PM (purple envelope at the top) detailing what's required as an engineer will need to attend if it's not offline due to being switched off from your end.

Please respond to me there if that is the case and I'll ensure this gets sorted for you.

Take care, 

Thanks, 

Adam.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
_will_
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband problems SG1 area

Thanks Adam, I can confirm the hub is switched on and has been on all day. After a full reset to factory settings I did get the broadband working again yesterday, but it hasn't continued and I'm still having the same issues... It does seem to come back briefly after a reboot. I'll respond to your pm about an engineer visit.

0 Kudos