Menu
trampygranger
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Broadband dreadful for last 2 months

My broadband has been regularly dreadful for the last two months (Swindon area) but when I call, they do all the tests on the line, and insist that all is fine with their service and thus it must be a problem with Netflix AND amazon AND Nowtv, Oh and also my laptop, phone and iPad simultaneously.

I am constantly pinging and seeing the connection disappear to nothing. Even whilst I'm on the phone with VM staring at insane ping times they continue to insist it's all fine. One particular representative was so rude too when I said I wasn't comfortable with him remote accessing my personal computer (it has confidential information on it).

All I want is an honest answer about the issue and what is being done to resolve it.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband dreadful for last 2 months

Hello trampygranger,

Thanks for posting and a big welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been struggling with your connection for quite sometime, I know this becomes really frustrating.

Checking your connection I can see that you've decided to leave us. We will be sorry to see you leave, but understand your reasons.

If there's absolutely anything I can do to help, please drop me a PM (purple envelope, top right) and I'll do everything I can.

Take care.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
trampygranger
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank so for the reply but I still haven't had any explanation. I've been calling about this issue since December and keep being ignored. I can see we have reached an impass and intend to take this to arbitration. 

Regards, 

Angela

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Angela,

Thanks for getting back to me Smiley Happy

I've just tried to access your account to be able to give you more of an explanation, but I'm unable to locate your details now because your IP address isn't associated with your Virgin Media account.

I'll drop you a PM (purple envelope, top right) to see if I can find out more.

Speak soon.

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos