Menu
lowden94
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Broadband Speed.

Could i please ask for an admin/tech support to message me, i have issues regarding broadband that i need to talk about. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Broadband Speed.

not going to happen - thats not how it works - staff take about a week to get to threads - you need to post details of the problem - users will try to help and sooner or later staff will get to the thread

Tony
0 Kudos
lowden94
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It's just ridiculous, i pay £30+ a month for just broadband (150Mbps) and get speeds around 10 on average. i get a monthly discount of £10 but that just doesn't cut it. i could go elsewhere for those speeds at a much better price. But i stay loyal to virgin because they have been great in the past and i hope that they get back on to how they were soon.

0 Kudos
lowden94
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

After all this time, still no reply from anyone that isn't a customer. it's quite poor that customers get treat like this and Virgin Media expect us to sit back and watch. i have tried ringing virgin and speaking about the problem and i get nowhere with them, i come on here and get no reply either. i think it's time i looked into a different ISP. after the 3 hours downtime i had today, that was the final straw.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi lowden94,

Welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to hear you're experiencing speed issues.

I've located your account and I can see an issue with the network in your area affecting speeds at peak times - Ref.(F004173331). Our technicians are working to get this resolved and have set a review date of 10th May.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

All the best

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos